Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
SINGAPORE WON CHINA (:
i mean RAFFLES WON JJC
SCREW THEM LUHHHH
so many china players still lose to us
L-O-S-E-R. GO BACK HOME LUH.
PANG SAI.

My throat hurts like hell.
screaming has always been my forte
but the aftermath sucks like shit.
i shall recuperate and go for round two
on friday and round three on wed.
I'm so proud of my juniors.
they played so well.
they fought like true rafflesians.
gosh. MUCH LOVEE for them. :D

He played well
and as i was cheering for cheryl,
his grand dad laughed at me. ):
im just a LITTLE loud thats all.

I kinda figured out why i've been
feeling detached from God.
Cause I haven been listening.
Initially, i thought it was just my
stubborn-ness that put ideas in my head
but the voice within became stronger
as i try harder to push it back.
"Face up to your feelings. Be Brave"
I realised that i've been running away,
hiding from everything.
Perhaps facing it was THE best solution.
Face it with the usual attitude
and not delibrately avoiding it.
I guess thats what it means. yupp.

Semis is on FRIDAY
and FINALS IS ON WED :D


/ because i love them so much
thats why its so much harder.
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.